Welcome to #GiveToHerTuesday--your opportunity to Give to Her!
We know you stand with us in our mission to end racism, empower women, and create a fair and just world where our girls, women, and people of color are equal, powerful, and unstoppable. Your gift today proves it!
Women like Amber and Serena are breaking cycles and creating thriving families, through the programming at Local Associations around the country. Millions of girls and women like them look to YWCA for critical domestic violence interventions, essential child care, and supportive housing assistance, education and employment programs and so much more.
How can your dollars help?
- $10 can provide feminine hygiene products for our residential participants.
- $25 can provide transportation to and from medical appointments.
- $50 can provide essential daycare while a young mother works.
- $250 can help a young woman be the first in her family to go to college.
- $500 can provide critical counseling services.
- $1000 can provide technical skills training and certifications.
Consider making your gift monthly! Find your local YWCA and become a volunteer! Organize a resource drive! There are so many ways to give. Whatever your gift, we thank you for your commitment to changing the world for girls, women, and people of color everywhere.
You are appreciated!